Wedding PackagesWhy not try one of our Wedding Packages or make your own
Our Wedding Packages
The Reid Rooms wish to ensure you and your guests enjoy a relaxing and comfortable occasion. We are committed to supplying the very highest standards in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere, while offering an affordable, value for money service.
Some couples wish to organise all aspects of their wedding themselves, however, there are some who prefer to simplify the process and have assistance with planning and arranging such a major and significant event. For this reason, The Reid Rooms is pleased to offer our Wedding Packages option for you.
The Wedding Package includes:
- Silver Service Wedding Breakfast
- Unlimited drinks comprising reception drinks of Pimms, Bucks Fizz & lager; red, white & rosé wine for the wedding breakfast with a selection of soft drinks throughout both the reception and wedding breakfast. Jugs of iced water are also provided on the tables and a glass of Prosecco for the toast.
- All table linen & napkins
- Tea & Coffee (after meal)
- Evening Finger Buffet (based on two thirds of final guest numbers)
- Evening DJ
- Fully licensed staffed pay bar until midnight
- Wedding Co-ordinator (until seated for the Wedding Breakfast)
Wedding Package Prices
The total price of the package will depend upon individual requirements and package prices are tailored to guest numbers and the menu choice.
Please contact The Reid Rooms direct to discuss your requirements and obtain further details including an estimate sheet.
Wedding Package Payment Terms & Conditions
Please note that for Wedding Packages a non-refundable deposit of £600 is required to secure the venue booking. The outstanding venue balance is then due for payment twelve weeks before the date of the wedding. A £50 deposit will be required for the DJ at time of booking. All remaining Wedding Package payments are due two weeks prior to the wedding. Separate payments are required for the caterer, DJ and the balance of the package.
In the event of cancellation, notification must be given in writing by the hirer and confirmed in writing by The Reid Rooms. However, in the event of a late cancellation (i.e. during the period up to fourteen weeks prior to the booking) any outstanding balance of the venue charge will be payable.