Wedding Day ItineraryA suggested itinerary that you may find helpful
To guide you through your special day we have compiled a suggested itinerary that you may find helpful.
These times are for guidance only:
- Civil Ceremony at The Reid Rooms or The Meadow Pavilion 2.30pm – 3pm
- Reception drinks and photographs immediately after ceremony (we suggest the Courtyard or gardens). If using The Meadow Pavilion for the civil ceremony, additional time will need to be allocated to return to The Reid Rooms
- Receiving line 4.30pm (if applicable)
- Wedding Breakfast 4.45pm/5.00pm
- Finish Wedding Breakfast & speeches 7.00 – 7.30pm
- Evening guests arrive 7.30pm – 8.00pm
- Bar open from 7.00pm until midnight
- Evening buffet served (in conservatory) from 9.00pm
- Music & dancing 7.00pm until midnight
- Venue completely vacated by 12.30am
To plan your own special day to your specific requirements we suggest that you allow the following times:
- Civil Ceremony – Half an hour maximum
- Reception Drinks – 1-1½ hours maximum
- Receiving Line – Half an hour maximum (if applicable and dependent on numbers)
- Wedding Breakfast – 2½ hours (including speeches)
For a Church Wedding allow 45 minutes for the ceremony, half an hour for photographs at the church, plus travelling time to the venue. Then follow the timings given above.
Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance regarding your timings.